Tarot Tips For A Beginner
Tarot Tips For A Beginner
Do you want to learn how to read tarot? It might not be the easiest thing to do but is also not the most complex thing to learn. Here are some tips to help you master the art of tarot reading.
- Simplicity is the trick: You might get lost into the complex system which makes the Tarot and if you try to learn it at once, you will be overwhelmed with the same. Hence, keep it simple and stick to simple deck with simple meanings.
- Build a connection: If you try to memorize the readings, it will not help you in any manner, hence, relate to it on a personal level and your intuition will take off. You can learn to build a personal connection with the tarot through this post.
- Pick a 1-3 card spread: Replace the Celtic Cross and choose a simple 1-3 card spread. You will be surprised at the amount of insight you can gain from a 1 card reading instead of 10 cards.
- Draw one card a day: Once you develop a personal connection, you need to begin with one card every day. Ask the Tarot what you need to focus on today and then pick a card, at the end of the day, match it with what happened through the day and you will know how the meaning of the card.
- Understand the meaning of the picture in the card: You need to look at the picture and relate it to what you are experiencing. Relate it to the questions you have and what you feel about your life. You need not memorize the meanings and you can simply see the picture and understand what it means.
- Develop intuition: Most readers struggle to develop their intuition and do not know how to channel the energy. You need to take in the energy of the card that is in front of you and see what it is trying to tell you. It is much more powerful than memorizing the book meanings of the cards.
- Read for yourself: You need to ignore anyone who says that you cannot do a reading for yourself. Tarot is a powerful science and when you are starting out, you will be your best client. Take out time for yourself and do a short reading daily. This way, you will learn about tarot and about yourself as well.
- Find a buddy: Find someone who is equally keen to learn tarot. This will give you a different perspective about the cards and you will be able to share your perspective and support the growth of one another.
- Learn a few keywords for the card: You do not need to memorize anything at once. It might discourage you before you gain expertise in the same. The entire process should be enjoyable and enriching. Start with a few keywords and write a little about the same.
- Do not stick to the rules: Leave out all the rules of tarot reading and let it flow naturally. There are no rules and nothing you must or must not do.